2 more done...
Thursday, February 01, 2007 Edit This 0 Comments »
Just my running count...2 more down...we are at 73....yippee!
As far as knitting goes....updates...
mini-sweater (boob-holder) completed, but I must block it.
sqaure blanket---started working on it again after a couple of years...you know how those things can pile up. It was originally supposed to be 9 squares (it looks like a quilt), but I think I'm going to make it larger...probably 12 more squares, which makes it seem like I have a ton left to do on it. We'll see. Again, I would be posting pics right now but we are still in the midst of redoing the walls in the basement and computer room! It's not hooked up. Soon, soon!
As far as knitting goes....updates...
mini-sweater (boob-holder) completed, but I must block it.
sqaure blanket---started working on it again after a couple of years...you know how those things can pile up. It was originally supposed to be 9 squares (it looks like a quilt), but I think I'm going to make it larger...probably 12 more squares, which makes it seem like I have a ton left to do on it. We'll see. Again, I would be posting pics right now but we are still in the midst of redoing the walls in the basement and computer room! It's not hooked up. Soon, soon!

0 comments:
Post a Comment