Crunch Time?

Friday, September 21, 2007 Posted In , , Edit This 0 Comments »
How can I already feel a crunch time for Christmas and projects? Maybe I just like to make too many things, and get too many ideas. It seems to be that way. On the adgenda, on the list in my head, I have a ton of things that I want to create and get done. Many of these things are gifts, but I also want to make a couple of things for myself.
Grandma and I had quite the night last night. We hit up the mall and the fabric store last night and picked out some fabric to make a couple of throw quilts. Here is what the pattern looks like. (photo courtesy of quiltmaker.com). I really like the randomness of it, and it looks a little more modern than some other quilt designs. So, on the list:
a couple of quilted throws...


Some marvelous mittens from this GREAT book (I would highly recommend it.) I love all of the stories and history that is included in the book, beyond all of the wonderful patterns. Anyone who is afraid of 2 toned knitting, this book is a great help! It makes it a lot easier than it looks! amazon link here.

my tree sweater (Zephyr)
paintings?
my Halloween costume...

It's been fun to have a new little kitty in the house. Even when muggles was creeping cautiously around the house the first night, as soon as I brought out the knitting, she was up in my lap, slowly pawing at the yarn. When I was cutting fabric for my Halloween costume, she was also pawing at it...and yes, sitting right on top of it. She's going to be a crafty kitty!

0 comments: