After Christmas Wishes

Tuesday, December 11, 2007 Posted In , , Edit This 0 Comments »
So, I've been waiting to start some projects for so long. I have a multitude of things I want to begin, but feel like I shouldn't start anything until I finish my already countless half-way things. But, there are many friends and family members with babies on the way, so I HAVE to start something cute and fun! Darn! ;) Here are some that I am toying with. Seriously, how cute are these?! They are in the inspirations/on-deck list on the side....the Presto Chango, and then the Pea Pod set. I love knitting baby clothes, because they don't have to "fit" just right, as they can grow into them, and they are quick knits! (Usually).

Also, over at "She's Foxy & Crafty", Steph has inspired me to do my first knit along. How nice and warm does this Eskimo look?
Too much to do? I think not...it's all about the multi-tasking! I think I might try out the knit picks yarn. I have yet to order yarn on line, seeing as though I actually like to touch and feel everything in the stores. But, I think it may be a good pick. Has anyone out there ordered from Knit Picks before? Let me know what you think of it...is it reasonable, and good quality? I think I have decided I like to use the natural fibers...wool is great for keeping it's shape. I'm just concerned with itchiness for babies...but don't want to spend $50 on a baby sweater...insane!

0 comments: