Ravelry Bliss
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 Edit This 0 Comments »
I have joined the haven for all things crafty, knitty and crochet-like! I have fallen in love with ravlery.com
I put my email on the waiting list about a month ago, and this past week was invited to join. It is the coolest place for anyone who likes to do any knitting or crocheting. You can log all of the projects that you are currently working on, all those you would like to make, enter pictures, keep track of your favorites, the yarn you used, where you got it, all of the books you have in your library, your yarn "stash" all of the knitting needles you have. And, even better yet, you can see what other people are doing, and where they got their patterns. As if I needed more ideas, I now see the possibilities for making more things as endless...but it's good. The only thing I don't like about it is having to repost pictures on Flickr...it's through a yahoo like thing, but I suppose it's easy once you get the hang of it.
Progress on the Eskimo...I have to join the sections together...I may get to some of that tonight, but must block first. I am done with the knitting. Now I'll have to finish my other sleeves for my other jacket:) Then finish my Noro Scarf, and then I can start something new. To many WIP's!
I put my email on the waiting list about a month ago, and this past week was invited to join. It is the coolest place for anyone who likes to do any knitting or crocheting. You can log all of the projects that you are currently working on, all those you would like to make, enter pictures, keep track of your favorites, the yarn you used, where you got it, all of the books you have in your library, your yarn "stash" all of the knitting needles you have. And, even better yet, you can see what other people are doing, and where they got their patterns. As if I needed more ideas, I now see the possibilities for making more things as endless...but it's good. The only thing I don't like about it is having to repost pictures on Flickr...it's through a yahoo like thing, but I suppose it's easy once you get the hang of it.
Progress on the Eskimo...I have to join the sections together...I may get to some of that tonight, but must block first. I am done with the knitting. Now I'll have to finish my other sleeves for my other jacket:) Then finish my Noro Scarf, and then I can start something new. To many WIP's!

0 comments:
Post a Comment