For Baby Girl B.

Saturday, March 22, 2008 Edit This 2 Comments »

In honor of my cousin Kimberly's new little girl on the way, I knit up this little dress this week. It is taken from Louisa Harding's Natural Knits for Babies and Moms. I used Lion Brand Cotton Ease. It was a really nice yarn to work with. It took just one week, a couple of long car rides to and from Oklahoma City. Here are a couple of more views. I will have to make another of these...although the smallest size came out a little larger than expected. She'll just have to grow into it. I can't wait to see a pic of it on her! Congrats Kim & Garrett!

2 comments:

Katri said...

Oh my gosh! Too cute! I'll need to get that pattern! Only two weeks left at home...I'll see you on the Staff Development day on the 7th. Hope all is well!

Jennifer said...

What a sweet little dress!! I can only imagine how cute it will be on a sweet little girl!