Baby Boy Sweaters!

Friday, March 26, 2010 Edit This 1 Comment »
So, for the past week and a half I have had the nastiest sinus infection ever...it has definitely not been a joy to be around me this week,  I am sure. One good thing though...I have been able to finish 2 little boy sweaters for Braden! I kind of held off on knitting something until we knew we were having a boy or girl so I could knit accordingly.  This yarn, I bought when I first learned how to knit.  I had made another version of this sweater, but in a more "girly" yarn, so I thought I would do another.  Braden sweater number 1 is done!

I  found some cute little airplane buttons to go with it.  


This sweater I am SUPER excited about! I got it off of the AnnyPurls Website (there is a link on my blog on the right hand side).  I absolutely love how it turned out, especially with the cabling, and the lap shoulders.  I think I will be making more things with lap shoulders, just like a onesie, it will be easier to get over little Braden's head! I am currently knitting a matching hat! I can't wait to put all of these little sweaters on our little guy, and have an actual model wearing the sweaters and things I make!

1 comments:

Katri said...

So sorry you have been sick!!! Not fun! BUT....those are fabulous sweaters!!!! Can't wait to see your little guy in them!