Winter has hit!
Wednesday, March 07, 2007 Edit This 1 Comment »
So, for my birthday, I really got a treat! We had a blizzard, and a whopping 14 or so inches of snow! And, we had a snow day, no school, the next day! Ok, we did spend most of my bday shovelling and I did hang out inside most of the day Friday. I have been trying to take a crafty break, but it's been hard during the winter. What's a girl stuck inside in MN to do? Check out the largest icicle we had! I think it was about the same height as me! How crazy!

At school, we have a card club where we exchange 20 cards with 20 people. We have a different theme each month. This month's theme is "Congrats". So, thinking most people will have wedding cards to dish out, I thought I would go for the "onesie" theme. They were very simple to make, and I think they turned out pretty cute! Maybe it's just that many of my friends are in that baby zone right now...or just entering it.

These were some of the Valentine's I made for my parents and grandmas....thanks to my latest obsession with Stampin' Up. I must take a break from craftiness, but I can't!

So I have been very lazy at sharing photos of works in progress and finished stuff! Here are a few! The first is the "boob"holder---or mini-sweater. I think the yarn that I used made it a little looser than it is supposed to be. I also messed up on part of it, and instead of joining the back and side pieces, I ended up stitching them together after the fact. I increased in the wrong spot, but still ended up with the right amount of stitches. Maybe I can take it in on the sewing machine.
At school, we have a card club where we exchange 20 cards with 20 people. We have a different theme each month. This month's theme is "Congrats". So, thinking most people will have wedding cards to dish out, I thought I would go for the "onesie" theme. They were very simple to make, and I think they turned out pretty cute! Maybe it's just that many of my friends are in that baby zone right now...or just entering it.
These were some of the Valentine's I made for my parents and grandmas....thanks to my latest obsession with Stampin' Up. I must take a break from craftiness, but I can't!
So I have been very lazy at sharing photos of works in progress and finished stuff! Here are a few! The first is the "boob"holder---or mini-sweater. I think the yarn that I used made it a little looser than it is supposed to be. I also messed up on part of it, and instead of joining the back and side pieces, I ended up stitching them together after the fact. I increased in the wrong spot, but still ended up with the right amount of stitches. Maybe I can take it in on the sewing machine.

1 comments:
I love the "boob holder"! There are no apparent errors in the photo! :) Can't wait for more crafty photos...
Post a Comment