Changed Look
Wednesday, March 28, 2007 Edit This 1 Comment »
Did it freak you out? Are you on the right website? So I decided to change up the blog a bit....to much pink. I like pink, but I was in need for something new for spring. I was inspired off of the Rosie Posie craft link. I love the color combo. of the turquoise, red, and other pastel colors she is using in her granny square blanket.
Anyway, I don't have a photo at the moment to post, although I have finished the totally cropped hoodie sweater, and am in the midst of trying my first "lace" pattern. I'll post soon. It's going pretty well so far, but I'm just too busy to blog. Grrr... I have 11 more miles to run to hit my hundred by April 1. It was a good goal to have, and if I make it, Chris said I can reward myself with a ladies set of golf clubs! Amy, Josh, he and I went golfing this past weekend, which seems funny, but it was fun! So, I have to plug in a few more miles and I'll be set!
Anyway, I don't have a photo at the moment to post, although I have finished the totally cropped hoodie sweater, and am in the midst of trying my first "lace" pattern. I'll post soon. It's going pretty well so far, but I'm just too busy to blog. Grrr... I have 11 more miles to run to hit my hundred by April 1. It was a good goal to have, and if I make it, Chris said I can reward myself with a ladies set of golf clubs! Amy, Josh, he and I went golfing this past weekend, which seems funny, but it was fun! So, I have to plug in a few more miles and I'll be set!

1 comments:
I love the new look! Good job on your running..and enjoy those new clubs!!!! :-)
Post a Comment