Spring Projects
Thursday, April 19, 2007 Posted In knitting Edit This 0 Comments »We had a wonderful trip to Boston over spring break. I brough with a chevron scarf pattern that I started with Noro Kujaku yarn...I knit lots. I realized when I was half-way finished that I was going to run out of yarn for the scarf that I was making, as wide as it was. I searched on the trip for more yarn, and then searched when I got home. I was told Noro no longer makes that yarn....hasn't for about a year. Shows that my little stash was kind of old:) Did I find more yarn to finish and complete? I'll let you know soon! On our trip, I took a walk in little Sudbury...and found a little knit shop called KnitPurl. It was great. Since I really liked the scarf pattern that I was making, I wanted to continue with it, only with a new yarn. Here is what I came up with:
Pattern: from Last Minute Knitted Gifts
Yarn: from Berroco, Boho Colors Sangria, and Boho Pastures of Plenty
This yarn was great to work with! within each ball of yarn, there were 4 different colors/types of yarn. It's a simple chevron scarf pattern. I would love to use it again!
Yarn: from Berroco, Boho Colors Sangria, and Boho Pastures of Plenty
This yarn was great to work with! within each ball of yarn, there were 4 different colors/types of yarn. It's a simple chevron scarf pattern. I would love to use it again!
I have been too busy lately with working on things to actually post. Since last posting, I finished my first sweater that I can actually wear myself. It isn't perfect, but it's kind of fun. If I were to make it again, I would probably just add length to the body, and not make it "cropped". But, it works.
Pattern: Totally Cropped Hoodie from Magknits
Yarn: Lion Brand Thick 'n Quick & Red Heart Super Saver "Monet."
I do have other projects in the works...including that first scarf, but didn't have time to get all of the pics up!
I do have other projects in the works...including that first scarf, but didn't have time to get all of the pics up!

0 comments:
Post a Comment