I am Still Alive
Monday, May 12, 2008 Edit This 1 Comment »
So...yes, I have been busy, but busy in the sense of crafting and creating, and not posting! As of now, I have finished 4 pajama bottoms for Mother's Day---from a book by Amy Butler, and 1 purse/handbag that I sewed as my sister-in-law and cousin and I had a sewing party/night. I've been kind of in a sewing-inspired mood. I also co-hosted a baby shower for my cousin Kari...for which I finished the Trellis sweater...for their little boy. I WILL get the photos of all of that stuff up soon, I hope!
This past weekend we were down in Ames to watch my baby brother graduate! It was a great time had by all! I will be better at posting, seriously! Where does the time go?
This past weekend we were down in Ames to watch my baby brother graduate! It was a great time had by all! I will be better at posting, seriously! Where does the time go?

1 comments:
I've been waiting! Ha! Glad to hear you've been creatively busy. Since I've done the Trellis too, I'm excited to see the pix! Just over 3 weeks left...we can make it...right? Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment