Unspecialized
-
For the first time in over three and half years, I am wearing civilian
clothing. Well, the maternal equivalent of it, anyway. I'm not wearing
stretchy ma...
Reed Update
-
THIS FACE brightens our lives every day, and I swear his eyes keep getting
bluer and bluer. Reed is now 17months and on the move, his kid can run
fast! ...
Play Ball!
-
The Major League Baseball playoffs are in full swing and my kids want in
on the action. Evie was given a baseball mitt by her Aunt Kaitlin this
summer and...
State Fair 2014
-
The Little is with Attic G&G so the Bigs and I went off to the fair! I
really had no plans on going to the State Fair since we did the County
Fair, but wi...
We're Baaaaaack!
-
Finally- it's about time I got this blog up and running again! It's been
almost a year!! And what a year it's been. Our Simone Marie is getting so
big (she...
Slow down, life!
-
I am starting to feel like I should just go ahead and title every post,
"Why does it all go by so fast?" I distinctly remember a time when the
boys were i...
Audrey's 3rd Birthday
-
Audrey had her 3rd birthday party the weekend before she turned three. It
was a great turn out! Audrey requested a Strawberry Shortcake Birthday
which i...
Early July, 2011
-
McGregor, MN long weekend away:Over the 4th of July weekend, we ventured up
to Duluth and from there to Tofte (near Lutsen).
Levi and W at Gooseberry Falls:
Safari in KwaZulu-Natal
-
I know it sometimes feels like all I post are pictures of new houses and
safaris. I guess that’s when I’m most likely to have my camera nearby. In
January,...
Braden's Ba"B"y Shower
-
In the beginning of June, my closest friends threw a very fun and festive
"B"ee themed baby shower for Braden.
Ang, me (and Braden), Beth (and baby Stru...
The Last Morning - Sunrise
-
The last morning I was up early preparing to leave on the 9 a.m. ferry. I
woke early at Iona and on this morning I guess I wanted to soak up as much
of th...
Summer Speed
-
Hello! Just popping in very quickly in amongst wrapping a big parcel,
making a packed lunch, sorting laundry, dashing out to the shops, and
packing for a f...
Fastest Summer Ever
-
Hello, dear friends! I'm so sorry I've been absent here for so long! Summer
has been so wonderfully busy and full of joy. We have been doing lots of
things...
Clever Chevy
-
Let me tell you, I started this pattern three years ago. Three! I have
always had this love for Missoni. That chevron and all the colors. Like
many other k...
#PinGame
-
#PinGame
I love to design versatile patterns that fit well into my life and make it
easier. I am also a fan of buying lovely, precious skeins of yarn. I...
Marius og jeg
-
Takk for hyggelige tilbakemeldinger på mitt forrige 'gjennoppstå fra
bloggedøden'innlegg. Jeg synes det er fantastisk at Ullent Eventyr faktisk
ligger i no...
Let's Talk About Some Knitting, Shall We?
-
Laminaria:
I am so close to being done. I have to bind off, block, and that is all.
And knitting the leaves at the end there was way fun.
But I am losing ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment