Done with the 80's
Tuesday, January 23, 2007 Edit This 0 Comments »
I've made it to 80 miles. yippee skippy! I guess at this point, it's hard to say if I think I'll make it down to zero before April 1. I have every intention of doing it...It's a busy week this week with conferences tonight. Tomorrow night, I'm pumped to be hosting a knitting night! I'll hopefully get finished with my mini-sweater...it's just over half-way finished. I didn't do it exactly right, but hopefully it will still be wearable. We shall see, I guess.
Chris and I are also determining which color to paint the family room down stairs. We are finally going to take off the wood paneling, re-do the drywall and paint away. I'm looking forward to it! Finally, a little less 70's. It's amazing how much I want to then redo something else, and then another thing, and then still another thing to really update it even more. That's how it goes, I suppose.
Chris and I are also determining which color to paint the family room down stairs. We are finally going to take off the wood paneling, re-do the drywall and paint away. I'm looking forward to it! Finally, a little less 70's. It's amazing how much I want to then redo something else, and then another thing, and then still another thing to really update it even more. That's how it goes, I suppose.

0 comments:
Post a Comment