90!
Thursday, January 11, 2007 Edit This 1 Comment »
Well, as of last night, I have hit the 90 mark for running. YAY! That still seems like a long way to go. I've just decided to be healthier...trying to avoid fast food as much as I can, even when it's convenient. Sometimes I'm sure I'll just have to have a burger or something, but we'll try it out and see how it goes.
Tonight, Grey's Anatomy is finally back on! I'm very excited to watch again. I'm definitely a McDreamy fan, not McSteamy. Hee hee!
Other than that, I'm just knitting away, I guess. I've gotten a little bit more on my cabled tunic vest, and the mini-sweater (aka "boob-holder"). I think it is the funniest name! We'll have some pics later on!
Tonight, Grey's Anatomy is finally back on! I'm very excited to watch again. I'm definitely a McDreamy fan, not McSteamy. Hee hee!
Other than that, I'm just knitting away, I guess. I've gotten a little bit more on my cabled tunic vest, and the mini-sweater (aka "boob-holder"). I think it is the funniest name! We'll have some pics later on!

1 comments:
Can't wait for pics of your knitting projects... :)
Post a Comment