Pea Pod Set

Saturday, February 02, 2008 Posted In , , , Edit This 3 Comments »

For my dear friend, K, and her new little one on the way, I made this Pea Pod Set. It's a FREE pattern here. I absolutely love it, and will definitely make it again. I made the smallest size, but it came out larger than an infant size, so apparently the gauge I made was a little off. I love the color though, and it's really soft, so yay for baby!
I also love the leaf motif...and am always a fan of the seed stitch border for some reason.

I also found an additional pattern for the leaf tassel. I love the addition of it to the hat!


I will definitely knit this pattern again...it was pretty quick, a little challenging, and fun! Welcome baby G!

3 comments:

Angie said...

I love this sweater set! I may have to get the pattern from you:)

Anonymous said...

Oh... so sweet. I love the color!

Geadelmann Family said...

Wow! What an amazing gift to give someone! They are pretty fortunate to receive such an item! By the way, we got guitar hero for valentines day (hee hee) and are having fun ATTEMPTING to get better at it! :o)